Ripstik Caster Board from Ripstik
Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
Description of Ripstik Caster Board from Ripstik
We are delighted to stock the brilliant Ripstik Caster Board.
With so many on offer recently, it is great to have a brand you can trust. The Ripstik Caster Board is certainly that and will be a excellent acquisition.
For this reduced price, the Ripstik Caster Board comes widely respected and is always a popular choice for most people. Ripstik have included some excellent touches and this equals great value for money.
Best described as a cross between a skateboard and a snowboard, the Ripstik caster board is the perfect ride for kids looking for the next big thrill. The board is distinguished by its pivoting deck and 360-degree inclined caster trucks, which offer a snowboard-like carving ability. A simple weight transfer lets you turn or accelerate without pushing, just like when you're carving down the slopes.
The Ripstik's unique twisting motion moves you forward with out ever pushing off the ground.
- Inclined caster trucks
- Concave deck platforms
- Traction plates
- Kick nose
- Kick tail
- Rubber-padded handle
- Torsion bar
- 76-millimeter polyurethane wheels
- High-performance ABEC-5 bearings
- For ages 8 years and older
- 220-pound rider weight capacity
Key Product Details
- Feature0: Groundbreaking caster board that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
- Feature1: Pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks enable snowboard-like carving
- Feature2: Spiked traction pads, kick tail and nose, and concave deck design
- Feature3: 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters; Value Pack includes two extra wheels
- Feature4: Designed for riders age 8 years and up; supports up to 220 pounds